“Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the morning last. …
Looking for fun and feeling groovy. Feeling grooooovvy.“
Often, when I’m feeling like the world is a simply spectacular place to be, this lighthearted lyric from the 1970s pops into my head.
And it never fails, humming “Feeling Groovy,” the classic Simon and Garfunkel tune, leads to even more “pep in my step” and before I know it, yes I’ll say it — I’m feeling grooooooovvy.
And “groovy” is the only way to describe the carefree pattern of crazy, psychedelic hearts in Waverly’s fun fabric. Soft shades of pink, yellow, and rose. There could only be one name for an apron made from a fabric that inspires such good vibrations — Feeling Groovy.
5 Things You’ll Love About the Feeling Groovy Apron
- This fun fabric is 100% cotton. Touch this soft wonderful fabric and let it help you slow down. Make the morning last.
- It’s fully lined with a beautiful raspberry Kona cotton lining to offer even more protection for your garments.
- It has 4 wide and deep pockets you can stuff with keys, recipes, your tablet, eyeglasses, and more.
- It’s topstitched. Topstitching makes the apron more durable and gives it an attractive finished look.
- At 29 inches long at the hem and 30 inches wide, this will fit most adults comfortably.
Neck and Waist Strap Adjusts for the Perfect Fit
The Feeling Groovy apron uses our adjustable neck and waist strap design, as do most of our aprons. The strap ensures all sizes get a comfortable fit. The design remedies the need to tie the apron behind the neck — a method that many people dislike because it’s uncomfortable. In contrast, our one-piece strap lets you adjust the apron around the neck, then tie it at the waist, where it’s most comfortable.
To raise the apron higher or lower it, just hold the bib where the strap feeds through and pull the strap up or down (watch the video). It’s a simple solution that works.
Caring for the Feeling Groovy Apron Is Easy
- Machine wash cold.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Remove immediately.
- Line dry or tumble dry.
This apron was made with love in my smoke-free, pet-free home and is safe for allergy sufferers.
There are no reviews yet.